Cemeteries - Sutton Cemetery
Address: Alcorn Close, off Oldfields Road (A217)
Tel: 020 8644 9437
Fax: 020 8644 1373
More in "Cemeteries"
- Sutton Cemetery
- Sutton Cemetery burials and grave selection
- Sutton Cemetery types of graves and traditional graves
- Sutton Cemetery safety and maintenance of gravestones
- Sutton Cemetery memorial seats
- Sutton Cemetery opening hours
- Sutton Cemetery fees
- Bandon Hill Cemetery
- Bandon Hill Cemetery opening hours
- Bandon Hill Cemetery fees 2016-17
- Where to find cemeteries in Sutton
Sutton Cemetery was established in 1889 and is owned and operated by the London Borough of Sutton through its Parks Service.
It is a well-maintained, secure, pleasant site with a small Victorian style cemetery chapel. The chapel is available for religious or non religious funeral services. It is warm and intimate, seats 50 people, and has music (CD) facilities, and an organ. An organist may be hired through your chosen funeral director.
We have adopted The Charter for the Bereaved issued by the Institute of Cemetery and Cremation Management. Guided by the charter we enable each member of the community to arrange a funeral which is meaningful to them and their family. We are a community service and as such we have no commercial incentives, and we can offer you help and advice.