Information and incident reporting
Sutton Council is carrying out a range of surveys about it's Parks and Open Spaces this summer to help us to complete a new Open Spaces Strategy.
Through this survey we would like to find out your views and experiences of visiting the Parks in Sutton. This will help us to shape the ongoing work that we will do in Sutton to protect, maintain and enhance our Parks and Open Spaces in the future.
Incidents can be reported to the contact centre on 020 8770 5000 and emergencies via the safer parks police 020 8721 2268.
Park Opening Times:
First gate opens at 07:30 am and all gates open by 08:00am Closing time is always Dusk.
To hire a sports pitch please use our online booking system.
- Beddington Park Pavilion Cafe - open 7 days a week.
- Manor Park - open throughout the year
- Rosehill Park - open 7 days a week
- Oaks Park - open 7 days a week
- Cheam Park - new cafe to open March 2016, with internal seating.
- Mellows Park - open 7 days a week
- Grove Park - open 7 days a week
Any event or activity in Sutton’s parks that are open to the public, or that will make use of BBQs, gazebos or music, may be subject to booking fees. For more, please read the small events guidance notes.